It's Raining It's Boring It's Raining It's Boring

More ironic than a pare of balls

I was working on a flash, power goes out, i lose everything. since everything was gone, i had no juice left to start all over on the toon. so i go to NG to see whats new. this. frontpage.

2004: Year in Review 2004: Year in Review

nice

very nice. good job again.

Flash on Coffee Flash on Coffee

jee-zus

Descendents. Hotness.... Great job. I wanna see more

Ninja Buddy Ninja Buddy

funny as shiieet

make more. thats all i have to say. i laughed my ass off in the 2 seconds it lasted.

Auf Achse Auf Achse

Hey its me

yea, so this is why u were so busy. damn good job. i wonder if ull even see this review. ill ttyl.

AligatorHead responds:

LOL ! of course i'lll see this review. and i remember you. thats cool FEATURE film remember?

Robot City Robot City

nice

knew this wud b a winner

FishyLemon responds:

Madness Dodgeball Madness Dodgeball

irony just kicked me in my mouth

wow, the one day, in a million years that i finally went back to the good ol' portal, i see a dodgeball madness toon. about a month ago i was working on a dodgeball toon in a bunch of diff. styles and one of the styles was madness. talk about weird. ill probably never finish it tho. niec job on the toon.

MadThud responds:

Quite strange, whenever you are done send it to MadThud@gmail.com

Thanks

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

jerks.

yea, everyone has their opinion and all. but the asses that blammed this are just doing that to b pricks. one of the most well done toons ive ever seen. dont listen to them. they probabl level 1.

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

YOU ARE EVER SO CLEVER MAGICAL TREVOR!

this toon pwns to the mizax!! i memorized the lyrics, i shit u not, i watch it everyday. i was thinking about girls all day, then i popped on this, and all girls were out of my mind. jeez, no words explain how great this is.

5/5

The Happy Little Lemon The Happy Little Lemon

nice

ur lemon, and the lemon in around teh watercooler are the only cool lemons out there. other lemons can rot in hell.